Emulated hue does not report to alexa that state changed

The fix seems to be in 94.0 so I’ll try the upgrade today. Easier than making a custom component.

Issue #23514 - fix invalid hue response (@techfreek - #23909) (emulated_hue docs)

Silly of me, but I just got started on Hass.IO (used Hassbian a while back) - how do I update to 94?

you need to join the beta channel in order to get 0.94.0b

Hass.io -> System tab, join beta channel

It’ll say join instead of leave

Do I then do “Import From USB” in order to get to 0.94? And what files would I have loaded on the USB? Sorry, I’m sure this is a fairly rudimentary task that I am asking help on.

no at that point go ato the hass.io dashboard and there will be a button to upgrade to the beta

Oh man… I’ll see myself out. That was right in front of me. Thanks for the help!

petro, it seems the 0.94 update did something to my HomeAssistant UI. Upon hitting update, it acted like it was loading something, then in the lower left I saw the Connection Lost pop up that you see when restarting home assistant. It unfortunately never went away, and now I cannot access Home Assistant UI at all. ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. Any ideas why that would happen? I can still use Samba Share to access config, and can still SSH into the pi. Please help!

I reverted back to 0.93.2 for now…

I don’t know, you’d have to see what is in your logs. Not the UI logs, the homeassistant.log file in your config folder. Also, you’d probably want to create a new thread about this instead of using this thread.