Emulated Hue Problem with Alexa

I’m trying to add a couple of Z-Wave switches to Alexa via emulated_hue. I can’t seem to get only the 3 switches I want added. It keeps adding my other lights, too. I’ve tried the following 2 configurations in my configuration.yaml file. With either option, if I go to 192.168.XXX.XXX:80/api/pi/lights I see only the three lights I want. However, whenever I discover using Alexa (the website, not the app). I get a bunch of my copies other lights (all Hue through a physical Hue Hub). Each time, before re-discovering, I remove all items from Alexa via the website.

emulated_hue:
  host_ip: 192.168.XXX.XXX
  listen_port: 80
  expose_by_default: false
  exposed_domains:
    - light
    - switch
  entities: 
    switch.jasco_products_14288_duplex_receptacle_switch:
      name: Light
      hidden: false
    light.jasco_products_14294_in_wall_smart_dimmer_level_3:
      name: Couch Light
    light.jasco_products_14294_in_wall_smart_dimmer_level_2:
      name: Hall Light
emulated_hue:
  host_ip: 192.168.XXX.XXX
  listen_port: 80
  expose_by_default: false
  entities: 
    switch.jasco_products_14288_duplex_receptacle_switch:
      name: Light
    light.jasco_products_14294_in_wall_smart_dimmer_level_3:
      name: Couch Light
    light.jasco_products_14294_in_wall_smart_dimmer_level_2:
      name: Hall Light

For instance, in the first picture below, you can see two instances of “Entry Light”. “Entry Light” is a regular hue bulb connected through a Hue Hub. One instance shows the hub as Signify (which is the physical Hue Hub), and the second instances shows “Hue Hub” which is the emulated_hue version. In the second picture below, you can see more duplicates of other bulbs connected directly to the Hue Hub. These have the exact same descriptions.