Emulated Hue Sync support

Philips Hue has this neat little desktop application, which syncs your Hue lights to your monitor or audio (https://www2.meethue.com/en-gb/entertainment/hue-sync).

It would be awesome if you could connect your HA lights to it, but unfortunately it doesn’t recognise the Emulated Hue component in its current state.

+1. That’d be a great feature!

1 Like

This would be awsome!

1 Like

Agreed, it would be a nice feature !

Yes, this will help me to sync my lighting to my razor app (my desktop RGB)

Would this also sync Philips Ambilight TV`s ?

Would really apprectiate a working emulated receiver for Hue Sync, or any other ambilight solutions that grab a screen or music and push it to a device. Used prismatik a lot, so perhaps it might be easier to get an Adalight or Ardulight emulator or something else running?

OT: Already found working solutions to sync my PC Screen to my Corsair RGB devices like keyboard, fans, light strips and so on…

EDIT: diyHUE sounds promising, too -> diyHUE integration

Problem is Ph Ambilight TV’s only read the devices for configuration and the config and state-changes itself works internal at the TV then the TV pushes only the states to the bridge without listening to other configs or anything else outside the TV… I realy look also forward to manage my Ambilight TV with ha or DIYhue rules, but this seems to work only with state-dummies wich relay the ruled/permissionend state to the hardware devices… (big problem when you are cutting onions in the kitchen and the TV switches the kitchen light to blue)

So Yeah I look forward to the support too :wink:

1 Like