Emulated Roku not responding

Hi Guys-

Had to redo my HA instance on my unraid server Vm. I had the emulated Roku up and running great using this blueprint: Emulated Roku Automation Handler Blueprint

I’m no longer seeing the blueprint on that thread, so I used this one instead: Emulated Roku

I have the emulated roku and the harmony hub in my integrations. I have reloaded the emulated roku a few times and not sure if the name has to be anything specific. With the harmony hub integrations, i can run activities that triggers my harmony hub (my receiver and tv will turn on via the integrations page)

The problem occurs when i try to use the integrated roku.

I’ve added the 8060 port to my configuration.yaml file and when i go to that ip address with port 8060, it opens this page: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

heres a pic of my automations screen: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

When i go into my automations page, and run each individual commands w/in home assistant, it works great and does what it’s supposed to do. ex. Imgur: The magic of the Internet

I went into myharmony app on my android and scanned network for devices and added roku 4. When i click on the info button, the roku 4 page says Home Assistant w/the IP address of my instance w/port 8060. i do not have xmpp enabled.

I haven’t gone through putting the Roku in any activities yet, because it doesn’t affect HA when i press the buttons under devices.

I feel like i’m missing something here and was hoping for some guidance. Thanks in advance.

Anybody have similar issues?