Enable notifications freezes app

Hi after last update 1.0.4, the app don’t reconize that i have enabled notifications, but thet are still working.
but that means that i can’t update the settings and every time a push the “enable notifications” button the app freezes…

Just had this happen to me as well… reinstalling the app fixed the issue.

just reinstalled my app, and correct now the button works, i have accepted notifications.
But now im not getting any at all.

well this was unfortunate, i reinstalled the app, and re-approved notifications.
And that resulted in the device id changingen. I had to delete the iOS.conf and restart to get it working.

That’s unfortunate for a update on the app.

Agreed, I didn’t experience this bug while building 1.0.4 and obviously wouldn’t have released an update with the bug there had I known. Apologies for the push ID changing, I’m trying to ensure that bugs don’t slip through but sometimes hard to test everything.

I just installed the app for the first time and it just freezes when trying to turn on location tracking. Will reinstall and see if that helps…

Reinstalling worked. Might be that this issue occurs if you enable notifications before enabling location?

I got it working again for me by just hitting the reset button at the bottom and reenableing everything