Enbrighten zigbee toggle switch can't pair after attempting to update firmware

Hello! I’ve done some searching but didn’t see my specific issue so far.
Running HassOS 12.1 with core 2024.3.1

I’ve had an enbrighten toggle switch working great in my zigbee network for just over a year. This switch: Enbrighten In-Wall Toggle Switch 43084 Zigbee compatibility

2 weeks ago Home Assistant had a notification saying that there was a firmware update for the switch (along with a bunch of others in my network). I decided to run the update, but it only got a few percent in before saying the update call failed.

After that the switch became unresponsive from home assistant.

Worth noting that I also tried to update the firmware of some of my smart plugs around the same time and they also became unresponsive, they would report their current status but I couldn’t toggle them from home assistant. I was able to fix the smart plugs by removing and then re-adding them to the zigbee network.

I tried to remove and then re-add the enbrighten wall switch but pairing doesn’t seem to work anymore. To reset the switch I press up 10 times quickly and it toggles off and flashes it’s blue light but doesn’t show up correctly in HA. One time it did show up as an “unknown device” from an “unknown manufacturer”, but mostly it just doesn’t show up at all.

I’ve tried turning off the breaker to remove power from it and then doing the reset procedure again and again, but no luck so far. I tried moving my HassOS mac mini into the same room as it during pairing but still no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas or next steps for me to troubleshoot this issue? Did trying to update the firmware mess something up on the switch?

Thank you!