Endless bluetooth LE broadcast flood from ZHA paired philips hue lights

Hello,

I bought a few dozens of philips hue lights and it wasn’t until some time after I mounted and configured them all that I noticed they all broadcast on bluetooth le non stop in turn polluting the 2.4ghz frequency even after they’re part of the zigbee network. It’s not like I add new bluetooth devices on a regular basis… but now trying to add a bluetooth device does not look ok.

Now I noticed there’s been some discussion in other forums about this, some user says BT is disabled after pairing with the hue bridge which would give some hope it’s solvable with some zigbee command. Other says BT stays enabled even after pairing with the huge bridge.

I kept all wall switches non smart as fallback to allow a painless downgrade to non smart lights, if the zigbee protocol wouldn’t work well with many lights, but zigbee/HA/ZHA worked perfectly with a single controller and no gateway. Instead I’ll have to downgrade because bluetooth broadcast flooding, that one I didn’t see it coming…

If I had more time and resources to try again, I would try with a different zigbee brand instead.

Greetings.