Eneco Toon Thermostat humidity sensor

After a failure of my first Toon thermostat i’ve got a replacement now. It’s a new model. The software is the same, the HA core integration works flawlessly.
But there is something new in this device. A humidity sensor.

I would like very much, if someone can manage to make this sensor available in the HA core integration.
Please… :wink:

I’m ready to offer any help within my possibility, if the coder needs to have a look in a device, he does not have him self.

Somehow i have the feeling, that no one reads this. Is there a better place to place this question?

Maybe my question is wrongly posted? If so, tell me, what can i change to get an answer… thanks.

Hey, you!
Would you help me to carry the stone?
Open your heart, I’m coming home

But it was only fantasy.
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free.
And the worms ate into his brain.

Hey, you!
Out there on the road,
Always doing what you’re told.
Can you help me?

Hey, you!
Out there beyond the wall,
Breaking bottles in the hall.
Can you help me?

Hey, you!
Don’t tell me there’s no hope at all.
Together we stand,
Divided we fall.

Is there really no one person beside me, who would like to see that sensor working? :frowning:

The humidity sensor was added recently.

Still could not find mine here… but had to manually enable sensor.humidity as one of the 2 unavailable entities. Then had to wait for a half a minute and put them in a Dashboard in order to see the value. Excellent stuff.
My extra entry in the YAML code of the simple-thermostat card, in order to get it neatly below the measured temperature:

sensors:
  - entity: sensor.humidity

exactly the way, I did it too.
Found it between disabled sensors, enable it and wait for it to get loaded. :wink:

Think the Toon integration needs a tiny overhaul.
I also noticed that tariff 1 and 2 is swapped… :sweat_smile: