Energy consumption Mi Smart Plug EU + ZHA

Hello everyone!

I’ve been reading this forum for a long time and I found a lot of help here, but at the moment I don’t find what I’m looking for.
My set up is like that:

• RPi 4B 4GB
  • ConBee II USB Stick
  • ZHA
  • Some Zigbee devices

One of those devices is Xiaomi Mi Smart Plug and once I add it, ZHA creates 3 entities: one switch and 2 sensors called analog_input and analog_input2.
I realized those sensors show the current power and the consumed energy historically, but my problem is that the switch and the sensor that shows current power are working fine, but the one that shows the consumed energy does not update its value until I reload ZHA integration.
I used to have all the infrastructure running with Phoscon Addon, and it worked fine but I had another problems that made me to move to ZHA.
I tried to integrate unity meter for daily and monthly consumptions and I only got 0 values, and when I started playing with unity meter it stopped reporting data.
What could be wrong with it? As it was working for some time.

Thanks a lot

FYI, when specifially talking about the ZHA integration component for Home Assistant there are loads of related discussions/explainations here about this and the current ZHA limitation of 1 sensor per cluster:

and here

There is also an issue posted to the HA core about ZHA energy consumption sensors not showing up:

All those applies to most Zigbee power plugs or other Zigbee devices with integrated energy meters:

1. Tuya TS0121 → [Device Support Request] BlitzWolf BW-SHP13 smart plug (aka Tuya TS0121) · Issue #605 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub
  2. BlitzWolf BW-SHP13 (OEM version of Tuya TS0121) → [Device Support Request] BlitzWolf BW-SHP13 smart plug (aka Tuya TS0121) · Issue #605 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub
  3. Develco Norwegian HAN Adapter (Develco EMIZB-132) → Add support for Develco Products A/S EMIZB-132 Norwegian HAN adapter · Issue #267 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub
  4. Develco Prosumer Meter (Develco SMMZB-310101)
  5. Develco Smart Plug Mini (Develco Frient SPLZB-131) → [Device Support Request] Develco Frient SPLZB-131 Smart Plug Mini · Issue #857 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub
  6. Immax Plug-230V-ZB3.0 Smart Plug
  7. Innr SP 120 (a.k.a. Innr SP120) → No power consumption readings from Innr smart plug SP120? · Issue #34090 · home-assistant/core · GitHub
  8. Lonsonho 16A Energy Monitoring Plug (OEM version of Tuya TS0121) → [Device Support Request] BlitzWolf BW-SHP13 smart plug (aka Tuya TS0121) · Issue #605 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub
  9. SmartThings Smart Plug (UK)
  10. Schwaiger ZHS15 → ZHA plugs - smartenergy_metering > wrong cluster · Issue #44539 · home-assistant/core · GitHub
  11. Rehentele 16A Energy Monitoring Plug (OEM version of Tuya TS0121) → [Device Support Request] BlitzWolf BW-SHP13 smart plug (aka Tuya TS0121) · Issue #605 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub
  12. Aqara LUMI lumi.plug → ZHA plugs - smartenergy_metering > wrong cluster #44539

and a possible workaround being working on here