Energy consumption no longer shows for certain entities

I have a Develco plug that reports energy summation delivered in a dedicated entity. I’ve added this entity to the Energy device list, and for a long time the corresponding graph correctly showed the consumption in the energy panel.
All of a sudden, the graph is gone, zero, nil, nada. But if I check the sensor, it clearly has value data:

How can data just dissappear from the energy panel (HA 2024.7.3)?

Go to Developer Tools → Statistics. Is there a FIX ISSUE button to the right of your entity?

No, this is what’s there:

Related errors in Settings → System Logs then?

What are the attributes of this sensor?

Is it still on the Energy Dashboard Individual Device list?

:man_shrugging:

I’m out of ideas.

Hi Viking,
If all of Tom’s help didn’t work, I’m going to ask a basic question.
Sometimes there are weird caching type issues and such. Can you check the config to make sure all is well and it will reboot, then assuming that passed power restart your host and at the same time power restart the devices?
Wouldn’t hurt to try on a different browser or clear the cache on that as well.

These things should clear any weird cache issues and make sure the problem is there or not.

Sorry for the delay… and thank you for helping.
I have tried all your suggestions, but to no avail.
I have deleted and recreated the entry for this device in the energy dashboard.
When inspecting the entity manually, I can see how the value of sensor.develco_smart_plug_summation_delivered is steadily increasing during a load cycle of approximately 2.5kW
But there is no response at all in the energy dashboard for this entry, although it used to work earlier when I had only a lamp connected to it. Now it’s connected to my dishwasher. All the other entries I have in the energy dashboard is working fine.