Energy Dash telling me I'm using 9.3M kWh/day after 2022.5 upgrade

I just upgraded from 2022.2 to 2022.5 (running in Docker on an RPi), and I’ve just noticed that my Energy usage dashboard is telling me I’m using about $1.5M CAD in power each and every day…

Oddly, the sensors seem to be providing proper values. I have an Iotawatt hooked up, using the integration, and the values being provided by it, and being recorded into HA, seem correct. And although the breakdown of components (kitchen, heat pump, etc) are all wildly incorrect, they’ve maintained their proportions in relation to each other… heat pump 1.5x hot water heater, etc.

I’m tracking a value “sensor.total_mains_wh_accumulated” exported from the Iotawatt. It has attributes like:

state_class: total
last_reset: 2022-05-08T10:09:30
type: Output
last_update: 2022-05-08T13:10:00+00:00
unit_of_measurement: Wh
device_class: energy
friendly_name: Total_Mains.wh Accumulated

Current value: 3401268.0

This is somewhat close to the solid wall of values my Energy Usage panel is showing:

But I’ve just noticed what looks to be a new sensor, “sensor.total_mains_wh”, and it has:

state_class: total
last_reset: 2022-05-08T00:00:00
type: Output
unit_of_measurement: Wh
device_class: energy
friendly_name: Total_Mains.wh

… whch seems identical except for the lack of last_update.

Am I tracking the wrong sensor value in my Energy dash? Was something new added in 2022.5?

The values in Energy Usage are hugely wrong, but consistently hugely wrong… it’s like it’s taking my ACTUAL energy usage and adding 3.5M to it each hour.

I’m not sure where to even start with this. I was getting correct values before the upgrade to 2022.5, and beyond upgrading HACS and a few frontend cards, I’ve changed nothing else.

Seems the issue is older than 2022.5

That isn’t specifically my issue, but this one is: Energy: Wildly inaccurate values in energy dashboard since 2022.3 upgrade · Issue #67698 · home-assistant/core · GitHub

Looks like there’s been changes on both the Iotawatt and HA sides. New outputs means lost history, but meh… I’ll cope.