Energy Dashboard is missing support for battery loading from grid

I have a setup of solar modules, battery, chargers and inverters. I use the energy of 2 solar modules to directly feed in my house power net. Additionally I use the energy of 2 other modules to charge my battery. The energy stored during the day in the battery is used for two purposes: Cover the house power demand at night and keep a reserve to power critical devices during a grid power outage (UPS function).

All this can be nicely configured in the energy dashboard:

In addition I have an AC battery charger, which I use to charge the battery from grid if there is
a) an excess of solar power from the first two modules (which otherwise went to the grid) or
b) not enough solar power for some days (avoiding empty battery) or
c) if the price for electricity is low.

This use case can not be covered using the energy dashboard, there is no way to configure the black line that connects the grid with my battery, in order to count the energy pulled from the grid.
As a consequence energy consumption of my house is calculated wrong, because the energy of the AC charger is counted by the house power meter, and in addition the energy pulled from the battery by the inverter is counted as well.

There has been a thread about this end of 2023, which also describes this situation, see link.

In this thread some workarounds are described, but in my opinion this use case should be covered directly by the energy dashboard, giving the black line in the energy distribution chart some sense. Of course it must be possible to consider the efficiency of the charger and the inverter: In my case it is about 95% each, so that each kWh used from the grid for charging will result in about 0.9 kWh after the inverter.

I would appreciate if you consider this feature requests as a relevant enhancement of the energy dashboard.

Thx a lot and keep on the good work!
Nob