Energy Dashboard - Nickname Energy Devices, Add Sub-Circuit Monitoring/Subtraction

The energy monitor functionality is great, but I have two key requests:

1. Allow for devices to be given a nickname to help keep the dashboard readable. For example, my Sonoff energy monitor has a power attribute that shows up as “Laundry Room Washer - Current Power Summation” when I’d like to nickname it as “Washing Machine” in the energy dashboard only.
  2. Allow for devices to be monitored more than once- for example, I have a monitor on an entire circuit, as well as a monitor on a specific device on that same circuit. If I plug them both into the Energy dashboard, they cumulatively show more consumption since the circuit covers the whole area, which includes my device by default.

Allow for devices to be given a nickname to help keep the dashboard readable. For example, my Sonoff energy monitor has a power attribute that shows up as “Laundry Room Washer - Current Power Summation” when I’d like to nickname it as “Washing Machine” in the energy dashboard only.

This actually was just merged and will be available in 2024.5 (for individual devices only).