Energy Dashboard - Uncategorised total

I have a house Total Power Measurement device along with multiple smart devices at the appliance side, however, I also have a lot of devices which are currently powered directly without a smart monitor on them (fridge, washing machine, dryer, oven, hob etc).

Would it be possible to add an Unknown electricity usage sensor which captures the delta between the ‘known’ appliance measurement devices in the Energy Dashboard and the house Total Energy so that the new Devices energy view shows the percentage for all usage, including the ‘Unknown’ usage as a subtraction from the house usage.

I do know that this is not a simple task as I started to set up Template sensors to achieve it but then you need to consider that the energy dashboard can be changed to show hours, days, months etc so it got too complex too fast to do this using templates. I think the only way would be to capture this as an inbuilt sensor.

I also know that my setup is very simple (House power, device power, no battery, no solar panels etc) and that adding additional complexity such as these would make it more complex but wanted to make the suggestion anyway.

Many thanks for an awesome project…!