Energy Dashboard vs Enphase

The energy dashboard does not show solar going to the house, while the enphase does. If there something I have not configured correctly?

That is because you put the entire energy production of emphase also in return to grid. So the card thinks everything is going out and nothing is used. Return to grid should be a sensor returning the part that wasn’t used only. This usually comes from your power meter, unless the Emphase has clamps to read that too.

These are the sensors I get from the integration, and they have consumption clamps installed on my mains.

Looks like Enphase doesnt expose “net power” which may provide what I’m looking for

Doesn’t seem to be there, but as I said, usually you get those values from your energy meter. I am not sure what happens if you leave the return field blank. It will probably calculate the difference of production and use (or you could create a template sensor to do that yourself). That may be the right value for a single phase installation. For my three phase installation it is not, because I can return power on one phase while I simultaneously import power on another phase.