Energy data poll from "EON tavleolvasasi portal" - W1000 interface

I am using a data scraper from https://energia.eon-hungaria.hu/ (Hungarian ELMŰ/EON/MVM portal) to poll the current counter of the electricity meter. It sends the data to HA as a sensor.

See on Docker Hub edit: please use the HACS integration instead.

Hi, does this work on Home Assistant OS on a Raspberry Pi too?

If you have the control to create a new container, then yes. It doesn’t have to run locally.

Meantime, I was working on a custom integration which is much more promising than this. Hopefully HACS will approve my pull request, then you won’t have to mess up with docker.
'll keep this topic updated.

2 Likes

Hi All,
At last, HACS has accepted my W1000 integration, so it can be expected in the next release. Those who do not want to wait can install it manually as a custom repository from https://github.com/ZsBT/hass-w1000-portal
Works quite stable (it has been running for ~4 weeks).
Feel free to open issues, the documentation may be too brief.

1 Like

Hi Zsombor,
I am very grateful to you for creating this HACS integration! Thank you very much!
It looks super cool and easy to implement.
I did also try it out fast and created the reports in the W1000 page, one for the “export” and for the “import” electricity.
Config.yaml was also modified based on your example image, and everythings seems to work. But, here comes the interesting part.

I can find the entities of W1000 integration on the HA Entities list, but can not add them to the HA Energy dashboard as a statistic entity. The search list does not list these entities.

So I tried to add a simple card only with the W1000 entities on the normal Dashboard, and the value is “Unknown” for both entities. Should it wait until a refresh on Eon server side, or is something wrong on my side?

Thank you very much for your help and effort! :slight_smile:
Daniel

I guess the integration does not provide proper units for the Energy Dashboard (it’s a bit messy how measurements are calculated), I’ll take a look at it to make it work.
Regarding the entity data, it should read from EON after startup and every hour after. If you have access to your HA logs, can you please grab the relevant entries and open an issue at Issues · ZsBT/hass-w1000-portal · GitHub ?
If possible, I’d like to see several screenshots about your EON portal how the workareas/curves look like.
This integration has been tested only in my environment, so I bet it can be full of bugs :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance,
Zsombor

1 Like

Hi Zsombor!

According to the above: " (Hungarian ELMŰ/EON/MVM portal) "
Can MVM customers also use the w1000 portal?

If you can see a “W1000” in the portal URL, probably yes.