Energy Feature - integrate the Powerdale Nexxtmove Platform (Car chargers)

Anyone knows how to get the last firmware on the Powerdale Home? I don´t get the Wifi option to connect so suppose it´s a firmware issue…

Hi Yves, they have disabled the OTA, which also disables the Wifi…

Thx for the feedback. And with the bankruptcy guess no more updates will be done. Very unfortunate. At least Nexxtmove is still online and seems it has been taken over so hope that remains up&running.

This BLE integration with ESP32 and ESPHome would be awesome. any idea on how to reverse engineer the BLE protocol?

We have everything we need to do the BT connection. I already tried with beta code from ESPhome where someone has develop the pin code authentication but it was not success. I also tried with the github available nkolban (Neil Kolban) · GitHub for the pin code auth within arduino.

I compiled a code that should work but it’s no successful till now. Main issue, I’m not C++ dev., so it’s trials and errors mode that I’m working on it.

Hello,

Could we share where you stand? Looking at option to create a small servers that could receive the data or using BLE to simulate the phone app to retrieve the data.

Interacting with nexxtmove.me is not a valid option any longer since they are cutting access to PowerDale customer abruptly. Mine was cut without any warning or any kind of notice. I’m stucked with a my charger receiving 403 messages…

I would love to also be able to join the Discord to avoid reinventing the wheel…

Hi All,

Feel free to give this a try:

No guarantees, but working without any issues here for a year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to join, the ESP code is already working and tested