Energy tab - individual device - strange readings

Lately I have not turned on the Dehumidifier (portable on wheels) so there should not be any readings, however see what the tab shows. The Dehumidifier is the only device I configured for that section.

I also noticed a weird entity for water used?? The Dehumidifier is integrated by just using a energy metering power socket so no idea where it got the water consumption sensor from.

I have an neo coolcam z-wave, that just reported a rain gauge… So Very stage

Are your devices both of you zwave devices?

The whole house energy meter is Aeotec ZW095 2 split phase energy meter (Zwave) and the individual plug in socket is Zooz (Zwave).

Reinterview the node(s), the false sensors will go away.

I just did, but it is still there. Maybe it will go away after a reboot?

If you’re using the official addon, try restarting the addon.

I am not aware of an add-on for the energy tab. Anyhow, I am about to upgrade to core-2021.9.2 so that should be equivalent to a full reboot.

The zwavejs addon.

-4.5E-8 is a very small number. It’s probably a rounding error in the statistics.

It appears that the bad data comes from a single day, and a few days ago I adopted MariaDB so maybe it is someway connected to that transition.

I imagine I can get rid of the numbers by simply drawing power on that outlet to make the number positive, however I wonder whether there is an easy way to delete that day’s data

You can delete individual readings from MariaDB using the phpMyAdmin addon.

1 Like