Enphase Envoy firmware upgrade screws measurements

So, I just found out the above happened. Apparently Enphase has upgraded the Envoy’s firmware from version 5 to version 7 somewhere on March 28. And therewith they did something to the lifetime energy production stat:

This drop from around 15mwh to 0.7mwh reflected strangely in my energy dashboard, actually showing a consumption of 15mwh in an hour.

I have no idea where to fix what reading. Hoping someone here can assist me. Please.

Replying to my own post months later as I just stumbled upon the solution; it might help someone in the future. If readings in the energy dash are somehow screwed on a specific date, there is in fact a really easy solution that I did not know existed.
Go to Developer tools > Statistics. Search for the screwed metric (in my case “Enphase Lifetime energy production”). Notice the graph icon at the right? You can click it.

It opens a dialog " Adjust a statistic". Click the “Outliers” button and find the date/time your measurement was screwed. Click it and adjust accordingly (I just entered 0 as I could care less about the one hour that was wrongly reported).