Enphase Envoy gateway integration -desperate for help!

I am running Home Assistant 2023.5.3 and I am having a rough time getting my Enphase Envoy gateway with the D7.3 firmware to connect. I have tried everything and all the latest integrations and currently it is still not working. I had it going last week with the custom integration from

GitHub - posixx/home_assistant_custom_envoy through the HACS

After about a week of working this stopped connecting also. I am at my wits end! If anyone can help me, I would be extremely grateful.

This works for me: GitHub - briancmpbll/home_assistant_custom_envoy
Have you tried that?

I don’t think I tried that one. Let me give it a whirl. fingers crossed…

I ended up trying that one and the integration still was not working. I found another that I tried, and I am back in business. Thanks for the help.

1 Like

Which one did you eventually go for?

I ended up using the Enphase Envoy Installer integration. It worked just fine but now I noticed I am no longer getting the data as of this morning. It seems like I get 1 week out of the integrations and then back to nothing. Now the error I am getting says " INVALID PORT" :frowning: --I would really like to find an integration that lasts longer than a week…

So I have been trying to get this working again and nothing. I keep getting an error when I attempt to use the Enphase Installer integration. I am about to just say to heck with it. :hot_face:

When I tried to use the default integration it would not connect.

After reading this post I used the one frits1980 suggested. This one works, been using it now over a week.

My envoy gateway is using the D7.6.114 firmware.
My homeassistant is using version 2023.5.4

1 Like

I just tried that integration you referred to again and I must be doing something wrong. When I attempt to use this, it comes up with a long string of numbers and letters in the HOST filled in already. My correct serial number is also filled in correctly. I attempt to run using “envoy” as the username, the password I leave empty and I check the box for “use enlighten”. I get an “Unexpected Error” pop up.
When I do the same thing but fill in my email as my username and then enter my correct password, I get the same results. I am about to give up on this. Its a struggle to get it to work and when it does it errors out in a week… If you have any ideas on what I am doing wrong, please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

The only thing I had to do was use my credentials of the enlighten.enphaseenergy.com website.

After that the envoy integration was set up.

Next, I added these entries into my recorders.yaml file:

- sensor.envoy_############_current_power_consumption
- sensor.envoy_############_current_power_production
- sensor.envoy_############_today_s_energy_consumption
- sensor.envoy_############_today_s_energy_production

Then I restarted HomeAssistant. Why, just to make sure HA is running with the new integration and added sensors.

In the energy dasboard I added to the solar section the sensor.envoy_############_today_s_energy_production to keep track of the energy production.

And thats all to it.

I have to believe that the problem must be the data auto-filling in the HOST line. I know my serial number, username and password are correct. Should my host just be the IP address of my Envoy gateway? example → 192.168.0.XX I ask because when I run the integration, I get a long string.
Actually, I just tried the integration again and this time my IP address did autofill and the integration went through. No Error!!
Thanks for your help. Now to figure out what was happening here and hope that this stays working more than a week…