Enphase Envoy integration implementation of zero export feature

Hello,

I live in the Netherlands, where I have a so called dynamic energy contract. This means that my energy price varies hourly and can become negative when allot solar and wind energy is available. In that situation I have to pay for my over production!

I use HA to automatically switch off the energy production of the envoy S (not metered, firmware 7.176 and IQ7). The envoy has a production switch, but that is not intended for this application and it work not good.

Recently, Enphase incorporated the zero export feature. I would be thankful if the zero export can be integrated (as a sort on/off switch) in the Envoy integration.

Thank you,
Michiel

https://support.enphase.com/s/question/0D53m00009LsV77CAF/is-it-possible-to-temporary-stop-returning-power-to-the-grid?fromEmail=1&s1oid=00DA0000000aQ9D&s1nid=0DB2G000000Kz2X&s1uid=0053m00000D7jwV&s1ext=0&emkind=chatterCommentNotification&emtm=1711238981002

Have a look at this, I’ve installed the relay on the digital port, but now I need Enphase to configure it with a 0 % profile. Thing is, I don’t hjave admin rights. Enphase only wants to upsell and is of little help…

If we know how to set this and if a Homeowner account can do this in the Envoy I can add it to the Integration.

@Michielgrs, do you have more details on the zero export? I known Enphase offers Energy Managment through their cloud application these days to handle dynamic contracts but haven’t seen how to set these diecly on the Envoy as with US off-grid installations.

@Lectere, that link with the relay is interesting. Is yours with the Envoy non-metered as well? Think you are saying you need Enphase to change some setting to act on the digital input signal.

Please read this;