Entities all messed up

So I have no idea if this is in the right place, so let me know if it’s not :slight_smile:

I’ve been running ESPHome for all of my lights and switches (flashed with tuya-convert) and I was just about to flash another switch. While it was compiling the binary file the plug for my router was knocked out of the socket so all went offline. Once I got HA back online I noticed that all of my lights have either become unavailable or have different entity names. So, for example, one that was named Front Yard Light is now operating the kitchen light.

Looking in ESPHome, all names are correct and showing online/offline correctly. So my assumption is the problem is in HA/Lovelace.

I’ve also tried restoring to a previous version from a snapshot but that hasn’t fixed the issue. Hopefully this all makes sense.