Entities in different language

hallo, all. I have searched and read a lot already but cannot find the answer. I have installed a second device with HA. As a test, I activated just 1 device. I also use the same device in my main setup. After reading all entities they are in a different language. In my main device, all entities are in Dutch. After activating the same device on my test system all entities are in English. A copied dashboard assumes the Dutch entity names and only gives errors, regarding entities not found. Both are Intel NUCs based on the same .iso file. In both HA devices, the user language is set to English. What have I done wrong or overlooked and can this be changed afterwards without much effort?

Please provide details, not sure what you mean with ‘entities’ and WHERE they show in Dutch / English…screenshots?

I had the same: my entity id’s for ZHA translated when pairing a device. Previously they did not. I was re-pairing a device that had dropped out and it assumed different entity id’s. Seening that entity id’s are code i.m.o. and code is in english I am not very happy about that. I’d rather change the friendly name manually (often want to anyway) then change the automatically assigned entity id. But I realize not every one will feel the same, so I can live with the change.

Sorry for my poor English. Let me give you an example. I have 7 Homewizard devices. after configuring the P1 smart meter device on my main current PC one of the entity.id’s shows as: p1_meter_5c2faf0a2154_actuele_stroom_fase_1

when I configure the same device on the new machine it ends up as
p1_meter_active_current_phase_1

When I copy a dashboard, it expects the Dutch entity.ID’s. So, I end up with many ‘not found’. The problem is that for many of the entities, it’s not as simple as above. It took me more than an hour to change just one dashboard. I must have made a mistake during the first setup phase and selected the wrong language. I will start over today.

Hi I have this same issue with the Home Wizard P1 device. Some names in English some in Dutch. After the last upgrade from 2024.5.3 to 2024.5.5 The most entities/sensors are not working. I noticed that what was Dutch needed the be an English name and visa versa. Some were still working and that were the entities/sensors with no difference in the name between Dutch and English.
When I change the name they become available again.
Here some screenshots: