Entity autocomplete update after script rename

Hello everyone,

I was doing some cleanup in scripts which includes rename some of them, incl. id’s. After that I wanted to create automation in Node Red, but I can’t see renamed scripts with their new name. I think I can see them with old name, but the old name had too much characters and the difference is in the last characters, so I can’t find what exact script I can see (that was also reason for the cleanup).

Is there any way to update autocomplete list? I tried to restart Node Red, HA, but no success. I also try to copy paste id from HA, but Node Red didn’t find script then. I found some topics about this issue, but there is either no solution or advice to switch Protection mode, but I don’t have this option in Addon settings.

When I create new script, I can see it in autocomplete immediately.

Can someone please help how to reload list of entities in Node Red from HA?

Thank you in advance.

Did you restart HA before restarting NR? Try that first. Otherwise on the right where the debug panel button is choose the home assistant option. Open the server config and uncheck Cache autocomplete results then restart NR.

Thank you for you reply. I tried to restart both many times, but I was not sure about order, so I tried restart HA and NR than, but no success. I took a look to Cache autocomplete result, but this option was unchecked. I tried to check it, deploy (button came active after save) and restart NR. After that I unchecked it and again deploy and restart NR, but I can’t see new id’s in autocomplete.

How are you accessing NR, try using direct access. Use your HA ip with 1880 instead of 8123. Use your HA user and pass if prompted to log in.

I tried direct access, but it’s same.

I’m not sure what else could be causing this. The only suggestion I have at this point, since it is picking up new scripts, is to copy the scripts off HA, delete them, restart nr/ha and then recreate them.