Entity does not work in script and scenes

I have what seems to be a strange problem. I have a light that works fine from a button in lovelace, but if I use it in a script or scene it does not respond. The scenes/scripts have several lights in them and they work when running the script or scene. It’s the light.bordlampe_hjorne that does not respond.
I have changed the entity_id on that light a while back but it has worked after that.
Any ideas why?

- name: Livingroom normal
  entities:
    light.bordlampe_stue:
      state: on
      transition: 2
      brightness_pct: 90
    light.stalampe:
      brightness_pct: 100
    light.bordlampe_hjorne:
      brightness: 100  
- name: Livingroom dim
  entities:
    light.bordlampe_stue:
      brightness_pct: 30
    light.stalampe:
      brightness_pct: 55
    light.bordlampe_hjorne:
      brightness: 0 
ettermiddag:
  sequence:
  - service: light.turn_on
    data:
      entity_id: light.bordlampe_hjorne
    data:
      entity_id: light.kjokkenbenk
    data:
      entity_id: light.gang
    data:
      entity_id: light.stalampe
    data:
      entity_id: light.bordlampe_stue
  - service: switch.turn_on
    data:
      entity_id: switch.kjokken_lys

The scenes/scripts have several lights in them and they work when running the script or scene. It’s the light.bordlampe_hjorne that does not respond.
I have changed the entity_id on that light a while back but it has worked after that.
Any ideas why?

You mean the whole scene works, except for that one light?

Have you called the service “scene.reload” since changing the entity id? (Or I’d assume a server restart would do it, but it’s possible that scene.reload does something unique that doesn’t even happen on a restart). I’d try calling a reload, just in case scenes use some other persistent storage that is now out of sync.

Yes the whole scene works, but not that light. I use the light in several automations. One for turning the light on in the afternoon using a script and in a scene for turning it off when watching tv, and back on when pausing or turning the tv off. None worked. For the afternoon lights I put the light in a group and made the automation turn on the group. That worked.
Yesterday it suddenly worked in my Tv-scene as well, so it may be a problem with scenes not being realoaded. Even if I’ve had several reboots.