Error accessing Logbook in 2021.11.2

I hava also this problem. I purge all MariaDB, works a few minutes and now the same problem.

I had the same problem and tested today. I found that it was the HACS addon “Fully Kiosk” that is causing the problem. I made the update from 1.7.x to 1.8x and got the problem with the log.
After restoring my backup with the old version everything is ok.

Just got the same “Invalid Time” error here.
HA 2021.12.9 and Fully Kiosk Browser integration (whatever the latest version is)

I have the same problem. Running dockerized HA 2022.2.2 with external SQL. I tried to use Mariadb, Postgres, emptied the database.

I am not sure what was the exact reason why it happened as I moved from Venv Core installation to Docker and used external SQL at the same time. I have inspected SQL queries timing with debugs and all looks fine.

History page does not open and while inspecting the page I can see the error in Chrome “Invalid time value” and page does not open. While history for a particular sensor works fine.

I noticed the same error on my version (2021.12.7). As some have suggested It might be related to the fully kiosk HACS addon.

So I removed it and bang, logs worked again…

I had a look and does not appear to be on the issue on the users github, So I will log one…

If you want to add more to the github, here is the link