Error default_config

Good night. I updated my home assistant, and now whenever it starts it has the following error:

Invalid config
The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:

default_config
Please check your config and logs.
Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:231
First occurred: 21:07:57 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 21:07:57

Setup of cloud is taking longer than 300 seconds. Startup will proceed without waiting any longer
Source: setup.py:133

Unable to set up dependencies of default_config. Setup failed for dependencies: cloud
Source: setup.py:153

Setup failed for default_config: Could not set up all dependencies.

Someone can help me?

• it is not a hard blocker or red flag (for me it is yellowish)
  • default_config is set of configs to be installed
  • cloud config had failed to install
  • check error logs to find out why cloud had failed to install

OK so first we need you to give the output of the Info page

Open your Home Assistant instance and show your Home Assistant version information.

So we can check how it is installed and the python level etc. Click the copy button next to “System Health”

the problem could be related to a cloud. with this new update, where is the cloud menu?

1. it’s in Configuration where it has always been.
  2. It will probably be missing, because the dependencies for cloud could not be installed, as the logs stated.

OK the only thing that immediately jumps out at me, is that my OS version is 5.10.83 and yours is 5.10.63. Other than that, there is nothing obviously wrong.

I’d suggest see if there is an OS update available (it will be showing at the top of the Configuration menu) and if that doesn’t help, try a full restart - of the Pi, not just Home Assistant.

• Delete the .cloud folder in the config folder. and restart to reappear the cloud menu
  • Turn off IPv6 to be able to log in to the cloud again.
  • Turn on IPv6

Thanks to anyone who tried to help :wink:

1 Like