Error in log 0.57.0 and 0.57.3

Can anyone tell me what this is? It’s in my log:

It since update to 0.57.0 and it’s in 0.57.3 aswell…

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/connections.py", line 210, in read
    data = self.sock.recv(length)
socket.timeout: timed out

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 241, in _step
        result = coro.throw(exc)
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/__init__.py", line 696, in async_device_tracker_scan
        found_devices = yield from scanner.async_scan_devices()
      File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 380, in __iter__
        yield self  # This tells Task to wait for completion.
      File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py", line 304, in _wakeup
        future.result()
      File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py", line 293, in result
        raise self._exception
      File "/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 55, in run
        result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/mikrotik.py", line 137, in scan_devices
        self._update_info()
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/homeassistant/components/device_tracker/mikrotik.py", line 159, in _update_info
        device_names = self.client(cmd='/ip/dhcp-server/lease/getall')
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/api.py", line 80, in __call__
        return self._readResponse()
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/api.py", line 103, in _readResponse
        reply_word, words = self._readSentence()
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/api.py", line 88, in _readSentence
        reply_word, words = self.protocol.readSentence()
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/connections.py", line 163, in readSentence
        sentence = tuple(word for word in iter(self.readWord, None))
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/connections.py", line 163, in <genexpr>
        sentence = tuple(word for word in iter(self.readWord, None))
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/connections.py", line 173, in readWord
        length = self.transport.read(1)
      File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.5/site-packages/librouteros/connections.py", line 215, in read
        raise ConnectionError('Socket timed out. ' + str(error))
    librouteros.exceptions.ConnectionError: Socket timed out. timed out

File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 723, in _read_ready
        data = self._sock.recv(self.max_size)
    OSError: [Errno 113] No route to host

It looks as though your host cannot or does not know how to get to the router that you are using for the device tracker?

Hmm,

The device tracker does work though.

I use a Mikrotik router.

I am getting timeout errors too after upgrading to Python 3.5 (and also homeassistant 0.58). For me that was especially problematic with my emoncms component. I decided to manually edit the python files to set the timeout to 20 instead of 5 and that solved my issues…