Error installing Home Assistant (Rasberry pi 3b)

Used a Rasberry Pi 3b (installed image from Raspberry Pi - Home Assistant)m , error installing Home Assitant “pdater.fetch_data blocked from execution, no supervisor internet connection”, any suggestion?

changed host pc DNS to 8.8.8.8

Thanks.

1 Like

It seems you are not the first one encountering such a problem:
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/fresh-installation-stuck-on-preparing-ha/446308

Thanks for replying, I keep the RP3 on the whole night, and the installation completed. I guess it was due to unstable connectivity from Shanghai to github server.

Same problem here.

I have a RPi3B. Fresh, newly imaged SD.

OS boots, gets an IP, but the Home Assistant will not complete it’s installation.

Error at web page:
[supervisor.jobs] ‘Updater.fetch_data’ blocked from execution, no supervisor internet connection
[supervisor.homeassistant.core] Error on Home Assistant installation. Retry in 30sec

[supervisor.jobs] ‘Updater.fetch_data’ blocked from execution, no supervisor internet connection

Multiple reboots, no joy.

Changed DNS assignment to 8.8.8.8, no joy.

Dead in the water.

Strangely, today I had to reinstall my Home Assistant in my RPi 3B and I am getting the same error for a couple of hours, as shown below:

I see from here that the image it is trying to download was just published 3 hours ago… Can that be related to this error?