Error loading ConBee II

I just started getting this error seemingly out of the blue:

2021-01-14 21:34:09 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry ConBee II, s/n: DE2149353 - dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik GmbH for zha
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 236, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/__init__.py", line 100, in async_setup_entry
    await zha_gateway.async_initialize()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/core/gateway.py", line 157, in async_initialize
    self.application_controller = await app_controller_cls.new(
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 64, in new
    await app._load_db()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 56, in _load_db
    await self._dblistener.load()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/appdb.py", line 463, in load
    await self._load_attributes()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/appdb.py", line 478, in _load_attributes
    dev = self._application.get_device(ieee)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/zigpy/application.py", line 390, in get_device
    return self.devices[ieee]
KeyError: 00:15:8d:00:01:ae:a6:b7

I was able to set up ZHA through the Integration page with no problems and add a bunch of devices. Then I restarted HA an this error keeps showing up. I am running HA in a Proxmox VM. The ConBee II stick i being passed through. It showed up fine when I first configured the integration.

What could the issue be?

are you plugging the conbee into HA Blue? the conbee is recommended to be plugged to a usb 2.0.

https://phoscon.de/en/conbee2/install

No. I am running HA in a Proxmox VM.

Did you sort this, I’m getting the same issue today. Done no changes and had it running fine for months

EDIT: Found that I had a malformed zigbee.db after deleting some devices. Tried to delete the corrupt entry but didn’t work.
Restored from a snapshot and all working again