Error message when reloading climate in DEV\yaml: Integration 'b' not found

When reloading climate under yaml I get the message "Integration ‘b’ not found ", and it shows that the climate component fails to load. Then the average sensor also stops working. When reloading al other options I don’t get an error so it must be related to the climate yaml. When i do a reboot of the system everything seems to work (also the average sensor) and there is no error message in the logs.

The check configuration option shows everything green. Tried to disable my climate integrations but error persist.

Complete error message is:

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: loader.py:825
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 9:40:10 AM (12 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:01:49 AM

[140491804038224] Integration 'b' not found.
[140491804038224] Integration 'd' not found.
[140492270485616] Integration 'b' not found.
[140491801086992] Integration 'b' not found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/websocket_api/commands.py", line 199, in handle_call_service
    await hass.services.async_call(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1820, in async_call
    task.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1857, in _execute_service
    await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 874, in admin_handler
    await result
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/homeassistant/__init__.py", line 337, in async_handle_reload_all
    await asyncio.gather(*tasks)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1820, in async_call
    task.result()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/core.py", line 1857, in _execute_service
    await cast(Callable[[ServiceCall], Awaitable[None]], handler.job.target)(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/service.py", line 874, in admin_handler
    await result
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/reload.py", line 176, in _reload_config
    await async_reload_integration_platforms(hass, domain, platforms)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/reload.py", line 53, in async_reload_integration_platforms
    await asyncio.gather(*tasks)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/reload.py", line 63, in _resetup_platform
    integration = await async_get_integration(hass, integration_platform)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/loader.py", line 825, in async_get_integration
    raise int_or_exc
homeassistant.loader.IntegrationNotFound: Integration 'b' not found.

Does anybody have a clue what might be wrong ?

Check that you have not accidentally typed the letter ‘b’ somewhere in your configuration.yaml file.

Nope no typo’s, also when validating the config everything is ok.
Only when reloading the climate yaml results in this error.

Error was gone after updating to latest hass version.
I think it was related to custom integration BDR that i used for my etwist thermostat which in the latest version doe not work anymore. Hope remeha soon migrates all the thermostats to their new platform so I’m able to use the remora_home integration.