Error msg configuring Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5, Z-Wave Plus USB on QNAP docker HA's installation

Hello everyone,
I have installed HA 0.92.2 on my QNAP following these steps:

Now, when I’m trying to add the z-wave USB stick running this command:

docker run --init --name home-assistant --net=host --privileged -itd -v /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Public/homeassistant/config:/config -e variable=TZ -e value=Europe/Rome --device /dev/ttyACM0 homeassistant/home-assistant

I got this error message:

container-station/docker: Error response from daemon: Conflict. The container name “/home-assistant” is already in use by container “801476a9bb749da555b53f4e86ca338dc7319743024e87d4ed140cc731b5c3ec”. You have to remove (or rename) that container to be able to reuse that name.
See ‘container-station/docker run --help’.

It seems I can’t use the same homeassistant name for the z-wave USB stick.

Thank you for helping me.

Kind regards,
Emiliano

what was the docker run command that you used to initially install HA in docker?

Hello,
In order to create the docker I have performed the steps reported here (QNAP NAS section):

Then I referred to the Zwave section described below:

• Connect to your NAS over SSH
  • Load cdc-acm kernel module(when nas restart need to run this command) insmod /usr/local/modules/cdc-acm.ko
  • Find USB devices attached. Type command: ls /dev/tty* The above command should show you any USB devices plugged into your NAS. If you have more than one, you may get multiple items returned. Like : ttyACM0
  • Run Docker command: docker run --init --name home-assistant --net=host --privileged -itd -v /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Public/homeassistant/config:/config -e variable=TZ -e value=Europe/London --device /dev/ttyACM0 homeassistant/home-assistant

Thank you so much