Error on Hassio/supervisor tab "Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js." UNRAID

Same here, but with HASS.IO on the latest 107 on rpi3.
I can see my sensors and use some siwtches but performance is VERY poor and the developer tools do not work either. SMB access is also not possible.

For my problem, this is the thread I followedā€¦it was based on Watchtower being the causeā€¦ Hope this helps, sorry for the delay!.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah we got there in the end, Watchtower disabled, ouroboros with an ignore list to replace it!

Hi!

Running hass.io 0.108.5 (I donā€™t remeber updating from 0.105.* though and it never auto-updated before).

System Health
arch	aarch64
dev	false
docker	true
hassio	true
os_name	Linux
os_version	4.19.106-v8
python_version	3.7.7
timezone	Europe/Bucharest
version	0.108.5
virtualenv	false
Lovelace
dashboards	11
mode	auto-gen
resources	0

Canā€™t access the Supervisor page, the File editor page, nor the Terminal page:

Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

and I canā€™t externally SSH into the instance because the dev of that SSH add-on had the ā€œbirlliantā€ idea a while ago to disable access by default through port 22:
https://community.home-assistant.io/t/ssh-connection-refused/173771/8 for security reasons.
Now my hass.io instance is so freaking secure that even I canā€™t access it because the web terminal page is not loading. Great thinking there, devs :wink:

Can anybody help me solve this in a way which will preserve all my data (Iā€™m logging a lot of sensor data) and settings? I donā€™t really know how to reinstall hass.io in a non-destructive way and the chances of re-gaining external SSH access to the instance are pretty slim.

2 Likes

Same here, same nasty bug.
No way to get into ssh, no way to reboot nicely, no esphome, and a all special options of the sevrer to reboot the host are unavailable.

I would say top pritority to fix this from happening and make an emergency repair option, above all that runs whatever happens!!!

1 Like