Error setting up entry deCONZ

Hi,
I had some problem with DECONZ. I updated Deconz and raspbee antenna firmware and reboot several time HA ( 2022.3.3). Was working fine but now after a wile appear that error and I’m not able to see the zigbee node. Anyone had and solve that problem? Thank you.

2022-03-10 19:36:08 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry deCONZ-00212EFFFF02482D for deconz
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 335, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/deconz/__init__.py", line 40, in async_setup_entry
    api = await get_deconz_session(hass, config_entry.data)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/homeassistant/components/deconz/gateway.py", line 276, in get_deconz_session
    await deconz_session.refresh_state()
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pydeconz/gateway.py", line 124, in refresh_state
    data = await self.request("get", "")
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pydeconz/gateway.py", line 144, in request
    return await self._request(
  File "/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pydeconz/gateway.py", line 163, in _request
    raise ResponseError(
pydeconz.errors.ResponseError: Invalid content type: text/html!

Schermata del 2022-03-10 19-41-09

same problem here

this thread fixed the error for me

1 Like