Error updating Home Assistant Supervisor (404 Client Error)

I received an error whenever I try to update HA Supervisor, and this is blocking the update of HA Core

this is the error I keep receiving:

I checked the connection and the DNS and it looks working as cloud access is connecting.
I try to do repair and I received repair successful then I run the update but still received the same error.

My Home assistant is installed in Raspberry Pi 4 with SSD

Still space enough on your SSD ?

Yes it has more than 200GB

I have similar issues with other Add-ons too like Matter Server:

My HA has enough storage

2024-07-26 10:18:34.405 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-supervisor:2024.07.0: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.43/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-supervisor:2024.07.0/json: Not Found ("No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-supervisor:2024.07.0")
2024-07-26 10:18:34.408 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.supervisor] Update of Supervisor failed: Can't install ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-supervisor:2024.07.0: 404 Client Error for http+docker://localhost/v1.43/images/ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-supervisor:2024.07.0/json: Not Found ("No such image: ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-supervisor:2024.07.0")

problem solved by only one way which is

• take full back up to your current home assistant and save it in your PC.
  • then re-install fresh Home Assistant OS as new.
  • while starting it will ask you to create a name for your new home assistant, instead click in the bottom “restore back up”.
    once restore is completed you will enjoy home assistant without errors
    I’ve been in this for the last 6 months unable to update, uninstall, install or even edit some features of the home assistant all because of this error that is caused by HA supervisor, and finally it is rolling again strong with no issues, i hope this will help you and others who may face the same error, in my case i tried every single solution I’ve come across and nothing seem to work.