Error when setting up ViCare Integration

I recently upgraded my heating system to a Vitodens 100-W boiler which includes access with the ViCare App. I have been, however, unable to complete the integration setup of the ViCare Integration as it fails on setup every time.

I have validated the username and password, the client ID, and made sure that my HA instance was up to date (different browsers, clear caches, rebuild the Client setup on the Viessman Dev site), but no matter what I try, it always fails the same way. If my HA instance is fully rebooted, it does automatically detect the ViCare device on my local network, but always fails when I attempt to complete.

My question is about the redirect URI, which I have been adding verbatim from the Integration docs. Should it not be a local IP or the public ip of my instance, or is the URI provided
vicare://oauth-callback/everest
the correct one?

Copy of error follows:

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: components/vicare/__init__.py:134
First occurred: 8:28:25 AM (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:23:37 AM

Error setting up entry ViCare for vicare
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 313, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)  # type: ignore
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vicare/__init__.py", line 98, in async_setup_entry
    await hass.async_add_executor_job(setup_vicare_api, hass, entry)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 52, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vicare/__init__.py", line 134, in setup_vicare_api
    hass.data[DOMAIN][entry.entry_id][VICARE_CIRCUITS] = hass.data[DOMAIN][
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyViCare/PyViCareDevice.py", line 36, in circuits
    return list([self.getCircuit(x) for x in self.getAvailableCircuits()])
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyViCare/PyViCareUtils.py", line 45, in feature_flag_wrapper
    return wrapper(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyViCare/PyViCareUtils.py", line 38, in wrapper
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyViCare/PyViCareDevice.py", line 265, in getAvailableCircuits
    return self.service.getProperty("heating.circuits")["properties"]["enabled"]["value"]
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyViCare/PyViCareCachedService.py", line 26, in getProperty
    return readFeature(entities, property_name)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/PyViCare/PyViCareService.py", line 17, in readFeature
    raise PyViCareNotSupportedFeatureError(property_name)
PyViCare.PyViCareUtils.PyViCareNotSupportedFeatureError: heating.circuits

To add to this, I do see the requests showing up in the Dev Portal logs for that Client ID, so I know it is getting at least to the Dev Portal.

Also, my boiler is being used for both on demand hot water, and radiant in-floor heating. Climate controls are by Google Nest Thermostats, if that is relevant.

pm

I have been updating my HA instance and checking this integration periodically, but for me this integration always fails the same way. I am a bit stumped.

I have double checked that my ViCare app login is the same used for the dev portal, and I still see the attempts of the API from HA to access the info, but I suspect I am missing something simple to make the connection.

** UPDATE **

I was able to verify that my API is setup correctly using Postman. I can interrogate my installation and get all the details of my boiler. I am now wondering if my boiler configuration is just not supported with PyViCare. Is there a data point I in the API output I can use to validate that?

pm

I have the same problem.