Errors running scenes: Failed to call service scene/turn_on. 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

I’m getting the error Failed to call service scene/turn_on. ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘get’ when attempting to run scenes I’ve created through the dashboard. I’ve removed all of my customizations from my config and re-created the scenes to no avail.

I’m using LocalTuya. I just don’t understand why the entire scene fails if there’s an issue with a couple entities?

Here’s my log:

[547873804544] 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get'

5:25:57 PM – (ERROR) Home Assistant WebSocket API (custom integration) - message first occurred at 5:21:49 PM and shows up 12 times

[617...16f] Connect to 10.0.0.223 failed

5:25:12 PM – (ERROR) LocalTuya (custom integration) - message first occurred at 5:15:23 PM and shows up 38 times

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

5:23:30 PM – (ERROR) LocalTuya (custom integration) - message first occurred at 5:22:04 PM and shows up 314 times

Error reporting state - 5: Requested entity was not found.

5:23:19 PM – (WARNING) Home Assistant Cloud - message first occurred at 5:21:50 PM and shows up 4 times

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

5:23:18 PM – (ERROR) components/cloud/alexa_config.py - message first occurred at 5:20:35 PM and shows up 6 times

Some steps I have taken to attempt to resolve this issue:

• Removed all existing scenes
  • Removed all customizations in config
  • Restarted HomeAssistant

Sadly, it appears this error continues every time. I am not sure what is even causing this specific error.

I have resolved the issue. The problem was, my scene was triggering a Group (created from “Helpers” menu).

However, different types of bulbs were part of the same group. When I put the different bulbs on different groups, and added each of those groups separately to the scene, it solved the issue and I no longer get an error.