ESP Somfy RTS Integration

Thanks for the kudos. Glad you found it easy and effective.

Hello.
Since th last update in 2.4.1 i have a problèm.
Every 4/5 days i Lost the device.
I need to cut the power for restarting
I activated the logs but i dont know where they are
I never have any problem since the fisrt installation in 1.7 version i think approximatly
And i make every update at each time
Thanks s for the help

There is an issue and the maintainer is working on it.
https://github.com/rstrouse/ESPSomfy-RTS/issues/273

I connected my tranciever according to this - it turned out that my traciever was wired differently the the documentation. Now my RADIO NOT INITIALIZED message finally disappeared

The next problem is, that i cant seem to recieve anything. I hold my remotes 1 meter away from the tranciever - try to send, so scan frequency, to change the setting according to documentation and what i found others had done in here - and i still recieve nothing. the dBm snd RSSI counter does not move at all.

Any advices that i could try?

My wring is as such:

Radio Module - color - ESP32 board
1/GND - Grey - GND
2/VCC - Purple - 3,3
3/GDO0TX - Blue - 13
4/CSN - Green - 05
5/SCLK - Yellow - 18
6/MOSI - Orange - 23
7/MISO - Red - 19
8/GDO2RX - Brown - 12

I simply do not see what i am doing wring here. The radio module initializes - but does not really catch any signals from the remotes. This i my pin diagrams.

Review your wiring and verify that the configuration matches how you have it wired,
Also ensure the radio configuration matches the above setup. If you open an issue on the github repo with pictures of your setup I can help you verify your wiring.

Hi again, i reviewed it many times. tried another esp32 board - and rewired back and forth. reinstallaed the software i think 5 times. I simply cant get it to pick up any signals. I have made a “bug” report on github. I hope you have a few minutes to look it over.

I responded to your issue on github.

I want to thank you for doing this amazing project, from the quality of the documentation , but also the clear steps, with a little bit of humor sprinkled throughout the instructions!

I successfully have my ESP32 WROOM + CC1101 working with my Sunsetter Patio Shade. It is working thru the web interface, and thru the home assistant plug integration.

However, in both interfaces, I have the same bug, I DO NOT get a gui update or report of what % open the shade is currently set at as displayed in the documentation for both the web interface and the hacs integration. If i click on the details in the hacs integation card, i get the correct reading…just not displayed on the card itself.

Here are pictuers to show the the % values are missing:

Thanks for the compliments but the % you see in the documentation is the tilt percentage. A shade does not have a percentage but the icon on the web gui is represented on the icon.

In HA this percentage is on the secondary line. I use the mushroom cover entity but I am pretty sure you can edit your dashboard to include the percentage open as well using the entity card.

Thank you for the prompt response!

Understand the differences now, and I simply changed my card to another type that grabbed the % open settings.

Everything looks and controls as designed!

GREAT Integration that so many users can leverage.

Did you succeed adding your gateway door to the espSomfy rts ?

Hey guys,

I am desperate. I got RX but no TX. It is not possible to pair my Markilux Awning.

esp32-s2_saola1-pinout.jpg (1600×1091) (espressif.com)

ESPSomfy RTS will also allow you to share the transmit (TX) and receive (RX) functions using a single pin connected to GDO0. Simply set the dropdowns for RX and TX to the same pin connected to GDO0. ESPSomfy RTS will multiplex (switch the function back and forth) on this single pin when transmitting or receiving. There is no fundamental advantage to using two pins because the transceiver antenna can only transmit or receive at any given time.

Please verify that you have GPIO-33 connected to (GDO0) pin #3 on the transceiver. If that GPIO-33 is connected currently to (GDO2) pin #8 on the transceiver these are the results I would expect.

Also, keep in mind the log does not display transmitted data. It only shows data from the receiver by design.

Thx for your answer. Yes, GPIO-33 is connected to pin 3 GDO0. PIN 8 is not connected.

Dead on arrival E07-M1101D-SMA?

Dead on arrival E07-M1101D-SMA?

Could be but I would first try a different free GPIO pin just to be sure the GPIO is not dead.

Also, how do you know that it is not sending and the motor is simply not responding?

Will this work for Simu remotes and shades as well?

Yes there are a number of folks using ESPSomfy RTS with Simu.