ESPHome Updates- cluttering my Home Assistant dashboard

At the risk of being yelled at for posting this in the “wrong place” because I used the word: ESPHome…

Apparently, whomever thought that putting ESPHome device update notifications in the Home Assistant Settings dashboard only has two or three ESPHome devices. Else this annoyance would have been obvious:

Invariably, somewhere in that list was some important updates other than ESPHome devices. Yes, I can “skip” them ONE. AT. A .TIME. (3-clicks each). I was halfway through my 55 ESPHome devices when I took this screenshot.

WHY is it a “good idea” to fill my dashboard with 55 updates every few days? I already know there is an ESPHome update, WHY does Home Assistant ALSO have to tell me that I now have updates pending for every device? I can see that on my ESPHome dashboard.

Yes, I can ignore the ESPHome update and avoid the ordeal of ignoring 55 individual updates. But I do enough in ESPHome that I want the latest code when I am ready to update A device or add a new device.

My feature request is to NOT SHOW individual ESPHome devices pending updates.

I agree, I know they need updating when Esphome is updated.

Quit with the passive aggressive digs.

Closing as a duplicate. Please vote and comment here:

Skip/Hide Updates.

Or if you prefer, just disable each ESPHome device’s update entity. It is what I did for my 42 ESPHome devices, and now I no longer see them.