Eufy camera stream - mse: wrong response on DESCRIBE

Hi team,

I have a Home Assistant Yellow and was able to configure / setup everything well so far.
I was able to successfully add Eufy devices to Home assistant, however, I’m unable to get my camera streams working. I went through all possible posts on the forum and tried a few things, but nothing seems to work. I keep getting the error “mse: wrong response on DESCRIBE” through WebRTC (and go2rtc). No idea what this error means and how to fix it. I saw a similar post on this topic, but they were able to get rid of the error by restarting their cameras. That didn’t work for me. Any clues?

Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi, were you able to fix this? I have the same issue with all my Eufy Cameras.

Check in HACS if you have installed WebRTC Camera, if so, you need to uninstall and then install the Add-on RTSP Simple Server.

Check my reply…

Do you have a step by step I can follow to see the live feed of my cameras?

Try follow this one if you have problems, let me know.

Gracias Alejandro.

I got to step 7 but not sure where I need to add that IP and what IP are they talking about.

7- If you have installed RTSP Simple Server Add-On, please put its IP Address and Port into Integration Configuration page.

Con gusto.

Just ignore this step, if you installed the RTSP Simple Server previously, just let the configuration suggested