Eufy Robovac 35c Working with Home_Assistant - Updated 11/2020 - How To Guide - Now with Edge Cleaning!

Do you have previous / other versions installed? Make sure you clear them out fully. What its looking for and cant load is the builtin vacuum integration which the eufy integration uses as the foundation. Sounds like maybe your core install isnt complete or has been corrupted in some way.

Let us know what errors you are getting.

What lovelace card are you using? In the config yaml try changing the line to “support: 4084” (Without the quotes and you need to delete all the extra lines with VacuumEntityFeature in them) This seems to be the option that works best with the standard vacuum card.

Sorry, I feel like a bit of a clown on this one. My core version hadn’t been updated since May, and it looks as though this package relies on something from the September release, so I’ve updatead and it’s all good now.

Might be worth adding in the tested/required versions of HA/Core in the README.md so at least people can double-check they have everything up-to-date for the package. Sorry once again!

Glad you got it sorted - will update the readme.

Here is the latest version of my code complete with the Config Flow to get the device ID and local Key from Eufy. It requires the removal of any previous version. Let me know how you get on.

1 Like

Has anyone managed to integrate x8 hybrid? (T2261A)

My version works with the X8 and provides the basic functionality for now. Im working on the room selection and spot cleaning etc and they will follow in coming releases.

Hi is the eufy Clean LR30 Hybrid also supported with this integration?

Yooo. I got this working with the Eufy L35 Hybrid+. It has Basic start and stop functionality. Very cool! Easy config!

1 Like

You havent configured the IP address of the eufy in HA.
Go to the integration in HA and it gives you the option to type the IP address.

I had been doing this, but I don’t think I was getting the “success” screen previously and was just assuming it had worked as there was no error displayed. The IP is listed in my core.config_entries now, I’m not sure if it was previously as I didn’t know where to check.

If you select developer tools on the menu then goto states and you will find an entry for the vacuum that will look like this… Does it have the IP address?

Are you able to control the vacuum, start, stop etc?

That’s the static IP address assigned by my router, is that what it should be? Should the entity default to vacuum.robovac like that too?

Looks like it is working as its got the battery level. The vacuum.robovac is taken from what you had it called in the eufy app. I had renamed mine to robovac15c as I have 3 different ones and helps me know which is which. If you have renamed it in the app to be called “bob” it would appear as vacuum.bob.

Is it working now?

Ah okay, entity name makes sense.

Commands still aren’t working unfortunately, log viewer now says:

File "/usr/local/lib/python3.10/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 58, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vacuum/__init__.py", line 350, in turn_on
    raise NotImplementedError()
NotImplementedError

Are you using the latest HA? If not please upgrade.

Home Assistant 2022.10.5
Supervisor 2022.10.1
Operating System 9.3
Frontend 20221010.0 - latest

edit: scripts are working now, don’t think i’d fixed the entity names since resetting everything

Is everything working?

For the most part yes thank you, I get errors when turning on/off but the scripts work! Much appreciated