Eufy Robovac 35c Working with Home_Assistant - Updated 11/2020 - How To Guide - Now with Edge Cleaning!

I’ve installed the update, and will keep an eye on it to see how the logs look. Thanks again for tackling this!

Have been using yours @bmccluskey and I love it. I’ve been trying to get that vacuum working for years now in HA and it finally is. May be worth adding a config flow and trying to move towards making it official

Glad you like. Ive been doing the config flow and have managed to build in the api calls to get the local “key”, just enter the eufy application credentials and code does the rest. The only thing a user has to do is add the IP address and ive managed to get a config form for that. No more putting anything into the config yaml. Im just doing some final testing and should be ready for a public outing in the next few days.

Im looking at possibly doing a custom lovelace card that works a little bit tighter with the eufy and the different models there is but that will take a little more time.

2 Likes

That’s awesome progress! I wonder if it would be possible to use discovery to find the IP Address of the vacuum. That would enable home assistant to prompt the user to add the vacuum (if it was added to core)

I did think about that and briefly explored it(The dns names all start eufy). Possibly for a later version. It was quita PITA getting it this far.

Totally fair! You’re killing it though. I’m so glad I can finally control my vacuum. Thank you!

Hi @bmccluskey,
thanks for your work! It’s working fine with my G10 vacuum :slight_smile:

I cannot seems to get it to work for my G10 Hybrid.
It sees it is charging, but i cannot turn the device on.
Any help in what steps you took would be much appreciated!! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Will this fork work with a 30C and what setting do I need or am I better to remain with the original? I tried tit earlier and got several errors.

1 Like

Currently getting the following, tried lots of restarts and re-installs and currently tearing my hair out :upside_down_face::

Component error: eufy_vacuum - cannot import name 'VacuumEntityFeature' from 'homeassistant.components.vacuum' (/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/vacuum/__init__.py)

Any ideas?

Yes I have it working. I don’t have access to the list right now but basically copy the existing lists in the readme and look through the app at the same time. Shouldn’t be too bad!

Do you have previous / other versions installed? Make sure you clear them out fully. What its looking for and cant load is the builtin vacuum integration which the eufy integration uses as the foundation. Sounds like maybe your core install isnt complete or has been corrupted in some way.

Let us know what errors you are getting.

What lovelace card are you using? In the config yaml try changing the line to “support: 4084” (Without the quotes and you need to delete all the extra lines with VacuumEntityFeature in them) This seems to be the option that works best with the standard vacuum card.

Sorry, I feel like a bit of a clown on this one. My core version hadn’t been updated since May, and it looks as though this package relies on something from the September release, so I’ve updatead and it’s all good now.

Might be worth adding in the tested/required versions of HA/Core in the README.md so at least people can double-check they have everything up-to-date for the package. Sorry once again!

Glad you got it sorted - will update the readme.

Here is the latest version of my code complete with the Config Flow to get the device ID and local Key from Eufy. It requires the removal of any previous version. Let me know how you get on.

1 Like

Has anyone managed to integrate x8 hybrid? (T2261A)

My version works with the X8 and provides the basic functionality for now. Im working on the room selection and spot cleaning etc and they will follow in coming releases.

Hi is the eufy Clean LR30 Hybrid also supported with this integration?