Eufy Robovac 35c Working with Home_Assistant - Updated 11/2020 - How To Guide - Now with Edge Cleaning!

Wow, thank you. Working great for me now :slight_smile:

Hi guys,

Great work btw and good instructions! I’ve managed to get my device id and my access_token. I even got the bin/demo command working.

However, I’m struggling to integrate this into HA. in the configuration.yaml file, I have

eufy_vacuum:
  devices:
  - name: Robovac
    address: '192.168.1.91'
    access_token: '<token>'
    id: '<id>'
    type: T2118

and when I jump into HA and ask it to Check Configuration, I get:

Component error: eufy_vacuum - Integration 'eufy_vacuum' not found.

My folder structure is

custom_components
  eufy_vacuum
    demo.py
    __init__.py
    platform.py
    property.py
    robovac.py
    tuya.py
    vacuum.py

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

I have the exact same configuration and it worked for me. The only issue I can see is why demo.py shows before init.py. Is there a blank space before demo? I assume that you restarted HA.

Anyone else getting this WARNING on the logs? Is it something to worry about?

Log Details (WARNING)

Logger: homeassistant.components.vacuum
Source: components/vacuum/init.py:330
Integration: Vacuum (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 9:41:41 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 9:41:41

VacuumDevice is deprecated, modify EufyVacuum to extend VacuumEntity

That was a quick fix! I just updated the vacuum.py to the latest version from github which got rid of the error.

1 Like

I here I have a alfawise v8s and can´t make it work any help? anyone manage to put it work?

Guys,

Any idea how to make this integration work with 2 robovac units at the same time?. I have both eufy 15C and 25C and it only works just for one of them ( says error on the connection )

Any idea appreciated.

Massive thanks for this - trickiest bit was trying to understand how to get logcat and bluestacks playing nicely but they seemed to just work after a bit? In any case from there it was a piece of cake and now have my 30C in HA :smiley:

1 Like

Quick question, is it possible to use the vacuum.send_command service to send a command to the vacuum to move back a few steps (as if pressing down on the remote control)?
If yes then what is the service data required?

Aside from the ValueError: 0 is not a valid ErrorCode issue that I got when I tried to integrate ng G10 Hybrid, I also got weird details on the vacuum card on my Lovelace:

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 7.56.39 PM

I hope this will be fixed soon.

1 Like

Thanks for this! This seems to be working fine on my 30c also.

I have one question and one request. How do I change the Lovelace card to show the edge clean instead of the spot clean?

I mainly control my Robovac by HomeKit and through Home Assistants 0.110 release, more items are exposed to HomeKit. Namely, the Charging status. See release notes for 0.110, under heading HomeKit.

Feature Request: It would be great if this info could be exposed through HomeKit also to know when the Eufy is docked or not. The battery information works perfectly.

Attaching a pic of what I looks like in my HomeKit right now. The charging is permanently No .

IMG_2155

This looks like the item that was added for battery sensors:
home-assistant/core#22788

I am also getting a lot of these errors. Anyone know how I resolve?

2020-11-12 23:18:12 ERROR (MainThread) [custom_components.eufy_vacuum.tuya] Connection to xxxxx (10.10.2.10:6668) failed: [Errno 104] Connection reset by peer

Just updated the guide, have a look. I just went through and added mine back in from scratch. works great!

@atomicpapa Did you ever get this to work? I am trying with the same vaccum but I am stuck…any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also stuck. Waiting for someone with more experience than I to come along. :slight_smile:

Ok. at least I know I wasn’t missing something. If I do find a solution I shall share it here.

As will I. So far I get it discovered as a device, but no entities on that device.

I literally just replied saying the guide works. What seems to be the hang up? Where are you stuck?

We are trying to set up a Coredy R750. Not the Eufy

Has anyone got the G30 to work with this? Seems to be a smarter model than my 15C and I wonder if there are any issues using the two of them, someone above said they have 2 vaccums but only one works

1 Like