Eufy Security Integration

Not yet, it still requires manual rtsp server to generate webrtc endpoint. Current custom integration is taking care of two things at once.

How often is the battery sensor updated? After I just charged the 2C to 100%, the sensor shows 0%. Does it take until the battery status is transmitted?

There is an open issue about this, please wait for couple of days until a new version is released.

1 Like

Okay, I didn’t see that. Thanks

https://github.com/bropat/eufy-security-ws/issues/57

After it is resolved by bropat, i will update home assistant end

1 Like

More information here: Add on: RTSPtoWeb and RTSPtoWebRTC - #4 by allenporter

I personally don’t see any value o setup a new addon and a new integration, if i could just use it under one integration. On the other hand, it is up to users.

Agree if those 2 things can be combined into 1 , its easier for the user.
I just asked, cause its a bit out of my zone :wink:

I had the problem that HA restarted by itself at irregular intervals. This problem occurred after I installed the Eufy Security Addon. I deactivated it last night for testing and the reboots no longer occur. Unfortunately, I can not say exactly what triggered the restarts, because the logs were not meaningful.

22-02-03 19:43:05 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant.websocket] Connection is closed
22-02-03 19:43:42 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.misc.tasks] Watchdog miss API response from Home Assistant
22-02-03 19:43:57 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.misc.tasks] Watchdog found a problem with Home Assistant Docker!

hi, now bropat has fixed https://github.com/bropat/eufy-security-ws/issues/74 is any update required to be made to the HA integrations before we can expect it to work? cheers!

@spaceboy yes - we need to wait (at least) for the updated version of Eufy Security Addon from @anon63427907

i will test and release it today in EU timezone, stay tight.

UPDATE: tested locally RTSP,P2P streaming, motion/person sensors are working fine, released the new version. please refresh your add-on versions and update add-on. you have to reload the integration afterwards.

5 Likes

Great! I noticed the following

2022-02-06 14:14:16.337 INFO MQTT connection successfully established

Per @bropat 's changelog this is implemented for the eufy lock - could this be used more widely? Eg. have the addon push messages over MQTT directly to (for example) ESP devices?

Use case, if the doorbell is pushed my home assistant automation ensures an ESP relay triggers the “old” doorbell ringer. Perhaps there is a possibility of triggering directly/through MQTT?

There is an important release 0.8.1 of add-on, if you are on 0.7.0 or 0.8 0, you have to update your add-on quickly.

Good question to ask to @bropat , but i don’t see anymore mqtt specific message in my setup after upgrading to 0.8.1

I just upgraded from 0.7.0 to 0.8.0.
anything we should know before installing the next upgrade?

I just got the 0.8.1 update. nothing exploded… so I guess I’m fine :wink:

Some mqtt issue has found by bropat and he quickly released a new version of container and i followed afterwards.

Hello guys,

Before update to version 0.8.0 everything was working fine but after that, I have following in eufy addon logs:

2022-02-07 07:51:55.471 INFO Eufy Security server listening on host 0.0.0.0, port 3000
2022-02-07 07:51:58.329 INFO No stations found.
2022-02-07 07:51:58.557 INFO No devices found.
2022-02-07 07:51:58.663 INFO Push notification connection closed
2022-02-07 07:51:59.025 INFO Push notification connection successfully established

I also updater to version 0.8.1 but the issue is still the same.

Do you know guys how I can solve it please?

Regards

if you are having no device/station found issue, please use here: https://github.com/bropat/eufy-security-ws/issues/74

Thanks for your reply!!!

I was checking and in my case, the Android app is version 3.5 so the solution seems does not fit me.

Do you know something else I can try please?