Eufy Security Integration

My doorbell p2p streaming is now near instant!! Thanks!!!

1 Like

Can you please summarize for me and all, your pains and overall result of version 8? I will definitely fix the config issue in a separate thread. @RT1080

1 Like

Iā€™m a little confused on how to get the video streaming working with the latest release. Iā€™m using a docker install so that could be making it more difficult, but I think I have most things running correctly. Eufy-security-ws is running fine in its own docker container, and I got the Eufy Security HACS v8.0.0 integration installed and my two cameras are working and I see the latest notification images in various places, so all of that is working fine. I installed the WebRTC integration, then overwrote it with the updated repo from fuatakgun, and I can view the control panel through my browser and it shows Iā€™m running v1.8.4. However, if I try to configure the Eufy Security integration, I get a popup ā€œConfig flow could not be loaded: 500 Internal Server Error Server got itself in troubleā€ (seems to be the same as RT1080 above). In the home-assistant.log, there are a bunch of http errors, that end with AttributeError: rtsp_server_port

File "/config/custom_components/eufy_security/config_flow.py", line 62, in async_get_options_flow
    return EufySecurityOptionFlowHandler(config_entry)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/config/custom_components/eufy_security/config_flow.py", line 33, in __init__
    vol.Optional(ConfigField.rtsp_server_port.name, default=self.config.rtsp_server_port): cv.port,
                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/enum.py", line 784, in __getattr__
    raise AttributeError(name) from None
AttributeError: rtsp_server_port

If I go to Media / Cameras, and click on one of my cameras (which are showing the last notification image), the log says

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.camera] Error requesting stream: camera.doorbell does not support play stream service

I havenā€™t done any configuration on WebRTCā€¦is there anything Iā€™m supposed to do other than install it?

Merry Christmas to all, Iā€™m trying to install Eufy Integration, but iā€™ve got some issue:

eufy-security-ws 1.7.1 installed
Eufy Security Integration installed

Iā€™ve got 2 Solocam C210, no homebase.

When Iā€™m click ā€œConfigureā€ button in Eufy Integration: 500 Internal Server Error Server got itself in trouble

I did not get any capcha to enter in HA.

Also, both cameras are not recognized entierly by the Integration I think:

Any help will be welcome :slight_smile:

Hi Merry Christmas to you too.
I dont know what iā€™ve done wrong to you, but youā€™re always so ā€œaggresiveā€ towards me. I dont think i have ever offended you.
Anyway, hats of for you and bropat for keep tying pushing the integration forward.

Meanwhile, ill keep trying to get it to work againā€¦

Cool , never had that before. Gonna reinstall again here
edit: my cameras work now, kinda fast which is an improvement. The doorbell however does not.
Also i dont get any battery sensors anymore, looking to find out why

For the most recent version (8.0.0) to work, is your forked repo GitHub - fuatakgun/WebRTC: Home Assistant custom component for real-time viewing of almost any camera stream using WebRTC and other technologies. necessary or should it run on that master branch as well?

My change was not merged into webrtc, pr is open. feat: refresh card based on IDLE or STREAMING state changes by fuatakgun Ā· Pull Request #622 Ā· AlexxIT/WebRTC Ā· GitHub

You can test my fork and give back comment on open PR.

My specific change allows to switch between last event picture and camera stream without using a conditional card but using camera state.

You can stick to webrtc master and use a conditional card.

Be sure that go2rtc version is 1.8.4.

Maybe your devices are not supported by eufy-security-client?

1 Like

500 error is a known problem, I will fix it in next couple of days, sorry for the bother

2 Likes

Thanks. What about how do we get the video to play, or even update the image?

Ok i tried updating the HACS integration and when i start the stream it says: "mse: streams: streams: unsupported scheme: T8200NXXXXXXXX

when i go to the integrations and i click on configure i get: ā€œConfig flow could not be laded: 500 internal server error server got itself in troubleā€

will revert for now.

1 Like

Same here. mse: streams: streams: unsupported scheme: T8200NXXXXXXXX
Stream Status Streaming for a few seconds, then idle.

I posted the same error 4 days agoā€¦ But fuatakgun is ignoring me.

Or perhaps he enjoys a break :wink:

Saw your PM, will respond later today when I have the time and walk you through the steps I took to get p2p streaming going. The quality and speed is so good that it made me decide to drop the rtsp streaming altogether.

Also - and this is the best improvement in my view - it removes the need to put quality to low on the doorbell stream.

Only elements which do not work are:

• picture refresh; the last image is not updating, this gives error messages in the addon log causing it to trip eventually (CPU usage goes through the roof)
  • config flow on the integration
2 Likes

Unsupported scheme means that you donā€™t have the correct version of go2rtc. Probably frigate or some other addon/integration had already setup a previous version

Nope, I am intentionally doing this. Last year, when they had faced some problems, I offered to help via sharing the device and after device was shared, I could not take a look immediately (I have my own life going on). They were not happy with my slow reaction and were scared of privacy of their doorbell and informed me to remove the sharing.

If users are not ready to collaborate, I donā€™t have anything to give back.

Can you also share your installation experience here too?

1 Like

Hi @anon63427907

Most of us are more than gratefull for all the work you have put into this intergration.

It gets better and better every update.

My main usecase is the alarm system and have many door/window sensor as well as some PIRā€™s.
I also have a doorbel and 2 cameraā€™s which also intergrate very well.

So keep up the good work and donā€™t be bothered if we ask stupid questions so now and thenšŸ¤Æ

Best regards,
Rien

1 Like

Wow that would be a huge improvement !