Eufy Security Integration

Quick question, is the newly released integration v8 supporting gortc streaming out of the box? In other words, is this the version you were working on to support p2p streaming without using the rtsp server intermediate step?

Yes, streaming goes to go2rtc

Thanks, I followed the guidance, is there anything i need to change to basic settings of gortc?

Now get the following error:

MSE: source 0 error: wrong response on describe

Progressed by removing the integrations (gortc and eufy), restart HA and reinstalling the both. No luck, oddly I get a “500” error when triggering configure on the eufy integration - config flow won’t start.

Will log in GitHub

1 Like

Weird… Authentication errors on the webrtc api? Did anyone else see/experience these?

Just banned myself :pensive:

Logger: homeassistant.components.http.ban
Source: components/http/ban.py:129
Integration: HTTP (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 09:38:36 (5 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:07:32

Login attempt or request with invalid authentication from Pixel-6.lan10 (192.168.xxx.xxx). Requested URL: '/api/webrtc/ws?authSig=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpc3MiOiIwN2EzMjU4OTM3YzU0N2QzODY5ZGQyYjk5NGEwOTk5NyIsInBhdGgiOiIvYXBpL3dlYnJ0Yy93cyIsInBhcmFtcyI6W10sImlhdCI6MTcwMzQwNzA3MCwiZXhwIjoxNzAzNDA3MTAwfQ.0VKhDH1_5vNKZwasjjpULQLX3KxvG3HdfNPqsEKCvco&poster=image.doorbell_event_image_event_image'. (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 14; Pixel 6 Build/UQ1A.231205.015; wv) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Chrome/120.0.6099.43 Mobile Safari/537.36 Home Assistant/2023.12.3-11880 (Android 14; Pixel 6))

Tried from scratch again for the i dunno how many times…

Trying to watch the doorbell, i get:

What is go2rtc version?

What is the value of emphasizing how many times part?

Thanks, let me fix this today

1 Like

it should be your version - I removed the old one from AlexIT and changed to your repo.

Go to localhost:1984 on ha machine to check the go2rtc version @RT1080

Mine is 1.8.4

Any idea about the error?

Hmm… don’t have a webbrowser installed on my ha os machine. Cannot approach that port externally. Need to find a workaround (am on ha os on a proxmox virtual machine), will try tomorrow.

But just out of curiousity, how would this connect to the errors on the eufy security integration? Eg. Fact i cannot approach the config flow? Anyone else experience the same?

I have removed one option from config flow (rtsp port as it is not adjustable for go2rtc) and it is probably causing this issue.

Have you tried to uninstall and install back?

Not for you

1 Like

Thanks, once it’s included in master I will install and try.

Removing and reinstalling made it worse. I will delete the folder from custom components. Suspect there are some stray files from the old integration.

As for the 1984 port, I checked all my add ons for port conflicts, found none but do run frigate, perhaps that is causing issues. Will stop that addon for the time being.

Webrtc first checks if anything is running on 1884 (api port), if yes, it checks if it is a go2rtc instance (frigate also comes with bundled), if yes, uses existing one.

If port is free, it uses own version.

1.8.4 is needed but not deployed anywhere other than my webrtc fork or go2rtc master branch

Confirmed, its frigate which is causing the pain.

Please check my previous message. Frigate is probably having a previous version, you can ask frigate to update go2rtc version or use the one coming from integration.

Sadly, go2rtc requires host network which means we cannot control explicit ports

Thanks, the webrtc issue was Indeed due to frigate.