Eufy Security Integration

ok, let me try.

Enabled RTSP in mobile app with Basic auth mode and restarted eufy-security-ws add-on but still no luck. Stream Provider still shows P2P and Driveway Stream URL is rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/{devise id} which is P2T URL I guess.

Am I missing any other steps? The add-on log doesn’t really show anything except messages saying ‘Connected to station’.

After setting up rtsp, restart add-on and reload the integration, so cameras would be assumed as rtsp supported.

Hi,

I tried below:

1st Test:

1. Enable RTSP Stream in Eufy Mobile app with Basic Auth
  2. Restarted Eufy Security Add-on and re-loaded integration
  3. Still issue exists i.e. Stream Provider is P2T and cannot see live streaming

2nd Test:

1. Uninstalled eufy-security-ws add-on and also removed integration
  2. restarted home assistant
  3. Verified RTSP is still enabled in Eufy Mobile App
  4. Installed eufy-security-ws add on and configured with cloud credentials and I can see stations are loaded
  5. Added Eufy Security integration. I can see all camera’s but they are still showing as P2P.

as a last resort, try start_rtsp_stream service

getting failed to call service eufy_security/start_rtsp_livestream: connection lost error.

now, you need to open an issue under github following template and share the logs. If we are sure that RTSP is supported, we can find out what it is not working.

ok, should i raise an issue under eufy_security or eufy_security_ws?

Not sure this is the correct thread but I am stuck since the updates. Hoped that some new versions would be released that fixed the issue but its been a while now.

I am currently running:

• eufy-security-ws Addon v1.5.2
  • Eufy Security HACS integration v6.3.1

The thumbnail is updated however I cant seem to start the stream. The status keeps on StreamSatus.PREPARING. My stream provider = P2P.

Any ideas?

I am having the same issue as well

Hi, raised an Issue. Please let m know if you need any more info.

I have this same issue with P2P, for the doorbell, as it doesnt have an RTSP option. my other cameras I have setup as RTSP, just cant get my doorbell to stream.

dear all, follow the README and BUG TEMPLATE, share your cameras with me and i will take a look at my availability if there is something wrong on the code. Usually, all these issues come down to;

• Auto/High streaming quality, which should be set to low
  • Incorrect RTSP Add-on configuration
    and eventually, they all work fine locally. FINE is very relative here, they might work 4 times out of 5 :slight_smile:
2 Likes

I just realized, that after the latest update of WebRTC I can use my scroll wheel on my mouse to zoom in (digi zoom) and also pan LRUD after I’ve zoomed.

Awesome !

Was able to get it working again with uninstalling the hacs integration and addon and started from scratch. Noticed that I got an error that the port was in use, so probably that solved the issue.

What image url/location are you guys using in the UI card. First i was using an automation to make a snapshot and point to this file. I believe tihs is no longer necesaary. However when i use image: rtsp://… the image remains te same.

Same here, the only way the image changes is on reloading of the add on.

1 Like

hello all

i’ve installled @bropat eufy-security-ws add on and all is in order (station and camera found in the debug log)

BUT

i can’t find the way to add my camera in home assistant, what have I missed ?

thank you for your help

Did you install the integration through HACS? And did you add it subsequently to HA?

as of now, last image from stream will be overridden by latest event from camera.
I am planning to create a separate entity to manage last event picture so they will not collide with stream capture.

1 Like

In practice, what does that mean? Is it that the last frame of each manual / triggered video stream will be shown?

In my case the latest event since restart of add on is shown - clearly not ideal as I typically don’t reboot until HA release a new OS version. Will this be solved by your new patch as well?