Eufy Security Integration

curl: (7) Failed to connect to supervisor port 80 after 0 ms: Couldn’t connect to server
ERROR: Something went wrong contacting the API
Required parameters username and/or password not set. Starting aborted!
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-services successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init: stopping
s6-rc: info: service legacy-cont-init successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs: stopping
s6-rc: info: service fix-attrs successfully stopped
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner: stopping
s6-rc: info: service s6rc-oneshot-runner successfully stopped

I’m seeing the error above. It was working until I restore a full backup to a new machine.
Now I have to run the old version ‘Eufy Security Add-On’ 1.3.0 to get it working again.

For anyone trying to use the 6.2 version until this gets fixed,

• Remove the Eufy security integration from Devices and services
  • Then Remove the integration in HACS
  • Restart your HA
  • Go to HACS and search for eufy integration, Hit install - Now from the version dropdown select 6.2
  • Once installed, add back the integration from Devices and services menu
    and that should work

PS: Redownload from HACS to 6.2 doesn’t make it work !

I updated here - Eufy Security Integration - #1615 by asifhu03

Couldn’t get it to work so I gave up.

Although Fuatakgun mentioned an older integration would be needed to get it to work so that may work if you want ot try it with 1.3.5 of the add-on.

Anyone here using a T8423 floodlight 360 cam, which has pan & tilt?
I’ve set mine up on a bench (not yet mounted) and got a stream working just fine using the integration.
Wondering how I can control the pan and tilt controls from my dashboard? Anyone whipped up any solutions here already?

edit: Found this PTZ Config Examples · AlexxIT/WebRTC Wiki · GitHub

Integration is acting as a proxy between add-on and home assistant and taking care of presentation layer.

I highly doubt if anything i can do, please reach out to @bropat over his repository.

OK I have found a workaround that gets the lock working again using the latest add-on and integration.
I noticed this issue and comment: [Bug]: Eufy Door Lock not Locking/ Unlocking · Issue #16 · bropat/hassio-eufy-security-ws · GitHub and confirmed that this works for me.

Quite simply, in the add-on, add the yaml:

stations:
  - serial_number: T8520Q##########
    ip_address: 192.168.1.##

I assigned a static lease on that ip to make sure it doesn’t change.
I have no idea why but the lock/unlock service doesn’t work unless you assign the station manually.

1 Like

when a camera image is updated, the camera. sensor uses the heavily cropped thumbnail from the eufy app, rather than the full resolution image. Is this behaviour configurable somewhere?

Screenshot from my dashboard with screenshot form the eufy app overlaid.

My integration in HA isnt working anymore for a long time.
I would like to start over from 0
But i dont know what to follow, too many integration, too many info, , here or bropat…

Is this to follow?

1 Like

yes, this is to follow

2 Likes

thx will retry all

fixed, nevermind post

Think most of my devices are working again, yay, curious how long =)
However only thing for now not working is streaming my doorbell video
Other devices streaming are working

Doorbell is just not starting… model T8210
RTSP addon installed

I don’t know what happened, but nothing is working anymore.
Installed the plugin via HACS
Installed the Addon

Entered the integration, and it says not available.

EDIT:

Worked again, however still want to push a picture/livestream to my nest hub.
Somebody any ideas? Just want to make an scene or automation in HA

Hi, does this integration work with the Solocam S40? I would like to get it, but working with HA is a must.

Somebody knows how I can send an snapshot/picture to my hub when someone is pressing on the doorbell?

I do not see any snapshots in HA from the doorbell, can only P2P stream…

Hi has anyone managed to get the Eufy alarm keypad integrated to HA using this? Wondering if you need the Eufy Homebase if you use this?

Since the alarm keypad is connected via the Homebase, the only way to use this is via the Homebase, cannot work standalone.

Once the Homebase is connected to the integration, you can control the alarm keypad entity (but not the codes, that you have to take care of yourself via Home Assistant if required), you can trigger an alarm on the alarm keypad, reset the alarm, view the battery.

The alarm modes you control via the Homebase entity in Home Assistant

Thanks. So can you see the code that is entered on the keypad in HA via an event so that you can respond to it via automations?

Hi,

I have Eufy Security camera S330 (T8423) and configured the integration based on doc:

I can see all my cameras are discovered but when I added them to the dashboard or clicked on the entity, they just show static image instead of live streaming. These cameras are mains powered means they are always on (and configured to record when motion is detected in the Eufy Security app).

Since these cameras are RTSP supported, I didn’t install/configure ‘RTSP Simple Server Add-on’ because the document says, it is only needed for P2P. But I didn’t enable RTSP Steam in my mobile app. Do you think that is the reason I cannot see Live streaming? When I checked devise entities, stream provider is showing as P2P (even if I don’t configure RTSP Simple Server Add-On’)

If I enable RTSP stream in the mobile app, where do I configure the details of live stream URLs since the document doesn’t mention anything about it? Do you think I need to install ‘WebRTC Camera’ add-on and configure it there?

Any help is really appreciated.

Enable rtsp stream for your cameras using mobile app, integration will pick up the details and would stream using them.

As an authentication method, use Basic, Digest is not supported. (I even do not know what it is)