Eufy Security Integration

Please open an issue, i will take a look at it today

@anon63427907 is there support for the T8530 Eufy Video Doorbell, I have been trying to get it works for over a month now. I don’t really understand why it won’t allow me to get a live feed.

Thanks for your consideration!

If it is listed as a supported device on readme, it would work. If it is not working as expected follow readme to create a bug with all required information.

Same problem here with T8020p.
When the thumbnail issue got resolved (which we experienced for months) it was working fine again for me. But now I don’t see an update untill I restart HA. Not sure if it is related to the latest updates we’ve been seeing.

@anon63427907 - eufy indicates webrtc is now natively supported instead of rtmp for the P2P - can we tap into this and circumvent the rtsp server add-on? Could be faster. Do you know if bropat’s add-on support it already?

If p2p stream is not feasible for some reason, web portal is using webrtc, there is an ongoing discussion there under eufy-security-client repository.

In case, we start using webrtc, you have to use native home assistant streaming, not webrtc component (which takes rtsp as input and generates webrtc output)

I can get the image from the image.entity but it doesn’t change. When the next motion event occurs, I just get the same old image.

Same issue here, allthough it hangs after supplying the captcha. In the integration it states: “Unknown error occurred” In the log of the add on with debug mode on it states: “Failed to request” even though just below there is a “Captcha verification received”. And then it just stops.

@anon63427907, I see that the T5820 is supported but not the T5830. Will This Be Supported Soon?

Thanks

question I just got the eufy solocam 220 and added to HA. it does not show the camera feuatures as my doorbell. I installed the solocam via my router due to not having the Homebase 3 yet. could that be the problem?

You can check debug device sensor to find out what is supported eufy-security-client, or check here: eufy-security-client - A shared library to control Eufy Security devices

I tried to make the integration dynamic as much as possible, so integration relies on add-on to find out supported features and commands.

Don’t see my camera listed on there, is there a way to add it or is that eufy has to add it? My camera is the solocam S220

sorry for the double posts

Engage with bropat, share your device with him, he can help

I just requested it. Thank you

Thanks for sharing but can you share it as code?

Not sure if others experience the same (and may have a solution ready) but it seems EUFY again updated the firmware which (at least in my case) has broken all camera functionality.

On 14 August FW 3.3.0.1h was pushed to my homebase2 rendering the whole thing pretty much useless. Start P2P, start RTSP etc all stopped functioning - on bropat’s github he indicates a fix is in the making. Fingers crossed.

I can’t get back into my eufy integration as I have this error now.

1 Like

We need logs and a GitHub issue to track this, it is either 2fa or captcha flow being triggered here

It hangs after supplying the captcha. In the integration it states: “Unknown error occurred” In the log of the add on with debug mode on it states: “Failed to request” even though just below there is a “Captcha verification received”. And then it just stops. When you try it a second time, the 500 Internal Server error appears every time you try to send the captcha again. After reloading, the first time error (faild to request) appears again and then the 500 internal server error. There is a response (captcha verification received), with the same item text. See screenshot. In my case, 2FA is off so it is most likely the captcha flow.