Event Node freezes after a while

Hey

my problem is a “events : all” node - Event Type : “mobile_app_notification_action”.

After 2-3 hours it kinda freez and doesnt listen any more - only if I fire my Notification again.
Any ideas?

[{"id":"b91d39a.b0d57c8","type":"api-call-service","z":"fb7bf027.974ec","name":"Notify","server":"fefd8095.1f637","version":3,"debugenabled":false,"service_domain":"notify","service":"mobile_app_iphone","entityId":"","data":"{\t    \"message\": \"Test Nachricht\",\t    \"title\": \"Test Title\",\t    \"data\": {\t        \"actions\": [\t            {\t                \"action\": \"antwort_1\",\t                \"title\": \"Antwort 1\"\t            },\t            {\t                \"action\": \"antwort_2\",\t                \"title\": \"Antwort 2\"\t            }\t        ]\t            }\t}","dataType":"jsonata","mergecontext":"","mustacheAltTags":false,"outputProperties":[],"queue":"none","x":540,"y":2080,"wires":[[]]},{"id":"c95cac19.53a6","type":"inject","z":"fb7bf027.974ec","name":"","props":[{"p":"payload"},{"p":"topic","vt":"str"}],"repeat":"","crontab":"","once":false,"onceDelay":0.1,"topic":"","payload":"","payloadType":"date","x":170,"y":2220,"wires":[["b91d39a.b0d57c8"]]},{"id":"c4862b72.732e48","type":"server-events","z":"fb7bf027.974ec","name":"","server":"fefd8095.1f637","version":1,"event_type":"mobile_app_notification_action","exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"waitForRunning":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"eventData"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"$outputData(\"eventData\").event_type","valueType":"jsonata"}],"x":240,"y":2300,"wires":[["cf29c763.47a168","1cbdda3.6c23626"]]},{"id":"1cbdda3.6c23626","type":"debug","z":"fb7bf027.974ec","name":"","active":true,"tosidebar":true,"console":false,"tostatus":false,"complete":"false","statusVal":"","statusType":"auto","x":690,"y":2280,"wires":[]},{"id":"cf29c763.47a168","type":"switch","z":"fb7bf027.974ec","name":"","property":"payload.event.action","propertyType":"msg","rules":[{"t":"eq","v":"antwort_1","vt":"str"},{"t":"eq","v":"antwort_2","vt":"str"}],"checkall":"true","repair":false,"outputs":2,"x":460,"y":2380,"wires":[[],[]]},{"id":"fefd8095.1f637","type":"server","name":"Home Assistant","version":1,"legacy":false,"addon":true,"rejectUnauthorizedCerts":true,"ha_boolean":"y|yes|true|on|home|open","connectionDelay":true,"cacheJson":true}]

Did you check to see if it gets to home assistant?. In dev tools you can listen for events. send the notification wait a few hours and see if you can see the event fire in HA.

1 Like

Its pretty hard to reproduce the issue.

I think if im listen for the event - it works all the time.
But if im not in Node Red it freezes

BTW : is it okay to usw more then one Node to listen for the mobile_app? Or is this maybe the problem?

It’s fine to use it more than once. I’d suggest binding one of the actions that you’re having problems with to an input boolean in HA. Then let the input boolean trigger the flow. This way you will see if the event reaches HA.

1 Like

FIXED! Not the problem anymore

Okay, I’m getting closer to my problem.

Its NOT NodeRED - its my Apple Watch.

1 Like